Friday, June 1, 2012

Today is PROOF!!!

It is chilly (low 60's) and rainy today here in the Bluegrass.  Normally a day like today would be torture on my body.  Weather like this would leave me stiff and in excruciating pain.  I am reminded of the old joke about an old person knowing rain is coming by their aches. Well, that was me.

NOT  TODAY!!!!!!

I am a little tired, as usual, but mostly I FEEL GOOD!!!!!  There is some mild pain in my wrists and elbows, but I think that is mostly computer-related, lol.

I am nearly weeping, I feel so good....considering.

I saw a precious lady today who suffers from fibro as well. She is in a lot of pain today.  Ann, if you read this, give the juicing a try!  It certainly won't hurt and will likely help. It has me.


To God be the glory in sickness, pain or health.

Maranatha,
Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment