Saturday, February 2, 2013

Video-End Times Study



Today, I would like to share with you a very informative video concerning End Times.  It is rather lengthy (and I must admit, sometimes a bit dry) but if you are truly interested in studying end times prophecy, this video provides a general overview for the beginner. There are many, MANY, end times videos available on youtube that are sensationalized to induce a feeling of urgency and/or fear in an effort to get people's attention. They have their place, but this video is not one of them. It is informational in nature.  For the record, I personally do not agree with every view that is expressed, but it is interesting to hear the differing views of our brothers (FYI, I do agree with Nathan Jones, featured guest.).




I will post some of my thoughts concerning some of the topics (read:aliens?) presented here in the near future.



No comments:

Post a Comment