Friday, February 24, 2012

Room Re-do

My daughter’s room has been needing a freshening up for a long time now; too long in fact.

We finally got to it this week and I am happy with the results.

I kept telling myself to take a BEFORE picture, but alas, forgot anyway.

Imagine pink carpet and lavender walls. What was I thinking eight years ago when I thought that would make for a lovely nursery? Insanity.

Here is her new “big girl” room.

101_0046          101_0047    101_0048

I am still searching for the perfect throw rug and perfect mirror to go above her vanity table.  I am also waiting to be inspired about what to put on the blue wall above her bed.

Next week we will tackle papering the hall.

There is something about freshening things up at home that lifts the spirits doesn’t it?

No comments:

Post a Comment